Pre-Planning – Consultation
Pre-Planning of burial, cremation, and memorial services may seem like a complex process. With over 160 years of serving area families, Linwood Cemetery and Crematory is committed to helping you explore your options and identify those that best address your need and your budget.
Most of our clients begin the consultation with a personal tour of our grounds and a meeting with our caring staff. We take pride in finding unique approaches that reflect your hopes and aspirations, and your desire to relieve your loved ones of the stress of making arrangements under difficult conditions at a time of loss.
Depending on your needs, the consultation will touch upon:
- Your general expectations and preferences
- Traditional burial versus cremation
- Options for burial at our cemetery in a traditional plot or in our mausoleum or indoor Columbarium
- Selection of a burial site or family lot for traditional burial or burial of cremation remains
- Discussion of your desired a memorial service, including use of our chapel
- Selection of a memorial marker
- Options for Perpetual Care including maintenance and seasonal flowers
- Costs for these elements and options for pre-payment
Since every situation is unique, we invite you to contact us to begin your consultation. Your foresight will be a lasting gift to your loved ones.